I received an eviction notice from the new landlords of my apartment. They are moving into my suite. Since the last week in October I have been dealing with finding a new home and packing up the old one for the move on December 1. I have lived here for 10 years and it is a monumental task and a sad one. I will not be posting for a while.
1 comment:
I have your blog bookmarked and visit from time to time to see the art work.
I think "Refuse" is a really nice piece. I like the composition, the simplicity and the colors. Its the composition that makes it so interesting to me.
Have you considered making the same piece with slight variation such as color?
Have you considered making a study of the different ways to improve composition? Examples include...the golden rectangle for placement of key elements, the use of diagonal shapes etc.
I look forward to seeing your future work.
Post a Comment